I'm Jennifer Pullinger, seasoned freelance writer, editor, book and film publicist, and social media strategist. I come armed with more than ten years of experience in the art and science of marketing, communications, new media, and journalism, plus an arsenal of creative, impactful ideas and solutions that only come fromin-the-trenches achievement in the field.
Education: Bachelor's in marketing from Virginia Tech and a master's in communications from Georgia State University.
WRITING | Need some content written or edited for a website, press kit, or brochure? I do that. I've written and edited everything from news articles and corporate collateral to press material and blog/e-content covering a range of subject matter.
PUBLICITY | As a publicist, I've successfully executed a number of multifaceted local, regional, and national media campaigns for a diverse spectrum of clients and audiences, most notably film and book release campaigns, including cookbook author Rachael Ray. (Click here for the full article about my work with Rachael.)
NEW MEDIA | New media and social networking efforts should be part of your overall e-content and online marketing strategy. I can help you most effectively grow your online network, deliver your message to audiences via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, foursquare and more, and inspire consumers to action.
LATEST ARTICLES. . .
- "Insiders' Richmond: Top 5 Things to Do and See" - Richmond.com
- "Green and Greener" - Inform (published by Virginia Society of the American Institute of Architects)
- "New Media Toolbox: Must-Have Twitter Apps" - mediabistro.com (subscription required)
- "New Media Toolbox: Organize Your Freelance Life" - mediabistro.com
- What Do You Do, Mark Johnson, Senior Program Manager at Bing?" - mediabistro.com
- "4 Gigs to Launch a Career in Food Media" - mediabistro.com
Content copyright 2012. Jennifer Pullinger. All rights reserved.