EDUCATION | B.S. marketing, Virginia Tech | M.A. communications, Georgia State University.
WRITING | Need some content written or edited for a website, press kit or brochure? I do that. I've written and edited everything from news articles and corporate collateral to press material and blog/e-content on a range of subject matter.
PUBLICITY | As a publicist, I've executed a number of multifaceted local, regional and national media campaigns for a diverse spectrum of clients and audiences, most notably film and book release campaigns, including cookbook author Rachael Ray. (Click here for the full article about my work with Rachael.)
SOCIAL MEDIA | I can help you effectively grow your social networks, deliver your message via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more, while inspiring audiences to action.
BLOG | Read my blog, "Taking Root."
LATEST ARTICLES. . .
- "Insiders' Richmond: Top 5 Things to Do and See" - Richmond.com
- "Green and Greener" - Inform (published by Virginia Society of the American Institute of Architects)
- "New Media Toolbox: Must-Have Twitter Apps" - mediabistro.com (subscription required)
- "New Media Toolbox: Organize Your Freelance Life" - mediabistro.com
- What Do You Do, Mark Johnson, Senior Program Manager at Bing?" - mediabistro.com
- "4 Gigs to Launch a Career in Food Media" - mediabistro.com
Content copyright 2012. Jennifer Pullinger. All rights reserved.